The OL 459 Tunable LED Standard is a NIST-traceable radiance/luminance calibration standard ideal for such applications as camera and image sensor calibration, diagnostic medical imaging, and technical and industrial photography. It consists of a 6-inch diameter integrating sphere and display panel used to monitor and adjust the driving current and luminance of 5 separate, temperature-controlled LED channels. PTFE coating provides a highly diffuse reflectance over the visible and into the NIR wavelength range. Remote control of the source is facilitated by a USB interface, enabling on/off control, driving current tuning, and uploading and downloading calibration factors and calibration profile information.
- Reliable performance with a luminance stability of ±0.5% and color coordinate stability of CIE 1931 x, y ± 0.003
- A wide range of LEDs available for customization of spectral profiles
- Well-suited for method or product development
- Ideal for mass calibration of inspection instruments at production facilities
- Lightweight and portable
- 13.5 pounds (6.12 kg)
- 11” L x 7.5” W x 9.75” H (27.94 cm L x 19.05 cm W x 24.77 cm H)