Optronic Laboratories, located in Orlando, Florida, is a world leader in light measurement solutions:
- Spectroradiometers – versatile, turnkey systems for applications such as: testing night vision compatibility; LED, OLED, IRED and display measurements; detector spectral response; internal and external quantum efficiencies, and more.
- A variety of standards for accurately calibrating very sensitive instrumentation, including: spectral radiance, spectral irradiance, spectral luminance, spectral illuminance, detector, and reflectance standards.
- A wide range of integrating spheres for a variety of measurements types, including: irradiance, illuminance, total flux measurements, source diffuse reflectance, and transmittance.
- Radiometers and photometers that provide precise, research-grade and accurate radiance, irradiance, luminance, and illuminance measurements.
Our instruments and systems provide accurate, repeatable, research-grade measurements in the UV-VIS-NIR-IR wavelength ranges for research, academia, industry, and the military. Our light measurement systems are designed to provide consistent, precise, and repeatable measurements throughout the long life of the instrumentation.
- Spectroradiometers: Versatile, turn-key systems for the most demanding applications.
- Spectral Radiance / Luminance Standards: At the forefront of developing and supplying NIST-traceable standards.
- Integrating Spheres: A range of sizes, and baffle and port configurations to meet any requirement.
- Current Sources: Designed specifically for operation of our calibration standards.
- Spectral Irradiance / Illuminance Standards: The world leader in spectroradiometric, radiometric, and photometric standards.
- Radiometer / Photometers: Providing research-grade precision and accuracy at a fraction of the cost.
- Plug-in Standards: Plug-in, pre-aligned irradiance standard for accurately calibrating spectroradiometer systems.
- Detector Standards: Enabling our users to approach state-of-the-art accuracies.
- Diffuse / Specular Reflectance Standards: Ideal as standards of diffuse reflectance or irradiance to radiance conversion.
- Replacement Lamps & Accessories: Recommended replacement of lamps after one (1) year of fifty (50) hours of use.
Tel: +1 407-785-6005