Optronic Laboratories offers a line of accessories for the OL 770 Spectroradiometer for enabling diffuse and specular reflectance measurements, as well as transmittance measurements of solid and liquid samples. Rugged and designed for tabletop or laboratory bench-top use, these accessories are fiber-coupled and fully integrated to the OL 770, allowing precise and accurate turn-key measurements when accompanied by the OL 700-22 Pulsed Xenon source.
- OL 700-22 Pulsed Xenon Flash Source – designed for applications requiring higher UV output
- OL 700-23 Dual Output Xenon Source – high stability, high out put at a color temperature of 6000K
- OL 700-71 Transmittance/Reflectance Attachment – make measurements over some or all of the 250 – 2500 nm wavelength range
- OL 700-73 Solid Transmittance Attachment – features a slide in sample holder for various sized samples
- OL 700-74 Liquid Transmittance Attachment – accepts standard 12.5 x 12.5 mm cuvettes