The holiday season is upon us! And that means time with family and friends, delicious food, colorfully wrapped gifts, and lights, lights, lights! But gone are the days of large, incandescent Griswold-type bulbs. Most households now use LED lights for their trees and outdoor decorations. And why wouldn’t they? There are many advantages to LED lights: they’re more energy efficient, stay cool, last longer, and are eco-friendly.
Manufacturers of LED Christmas lights and other types of LED lighting need to be sure that their product is consistent and meets all industry standards. Our OL 770 Spectroradiometric System and accessories provide high-precision, fast, and accurate research-grade measurements to meet demanding product requirements within most budgets.
- Meets CIE 127 Guidelines, Conditions A&B, TLF
- Low stray light performance
- High Spectral Resolution, sensitivity, and dynamic range
- Compact, lightweight, portable enclosure
- Wide variety of accessories to meet your changing needs
Whether for production, R&D, or quality control, the OL 770 stands ready to empower your work with accuracy and reliability throughout the year.